1/11/2012

A DVD And Some Knitting: The Instant Artist Date

I’m working my way through Julia Cameron’s Walking In This World. Part of the program involves setting aside time each week to go out and just do something you enjoy and that feeds your creative self.
I’d planned to go to ABC Carpet and Home.

I’d had a really busy weekend, traveling and ringing in the New Year with family and friends that I was really tired on Monday. I ended up exploring some knitting blogs that I’ve been meaning to get to and then I popped Priest in my DVD player and got some long over due knitting done on a shawl project that’s been languishing unfinished in a plastic bag.

If you're reading Cameron, I'd love to hear about what you're doing for your Artist Dates.  Check out: Julia Cameron Live for more ideas for your Artist Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment